Oooh! I've been tagged by Averil!
1. Where is your mobile phone? Don't have one. Ha! Weren't expecting that, were you?
2. Where is your significant other? Putting our darling child to bed. I can hear her chatting about puppies and the bath as I type.
3. Your hair color? Light brown. It needs a cut.
4. Your mother? Is loving, funny and brave. She's my mothering model and one of my favourite people to spend time with.
5. Your father? Is wise, kind, fair and brilliant. He is the most determined and competitive person I know. Also quite the pessimest, Old Mr Worst-Case-Scenario we call him.
6. Your favorite things? Hmmm, well I do love our new enormous television. How shallow of me. I also love my espresso machine, my Ipod (both gifts from my beloved) and all my books.
7. Your dream last night? I dreamed I left Abi at the park and forgot to tell anyone to look after her and bring her home. Woke in fright to be relieved by the sight of my sweetly sleeping girl on the pillow next to me.
8. Your dream/goal? Right now it's to open my own Montessori child-care centre. Also to raise a happy and healthy family.
9. The room you're in? Our shared study is a small darkish room with a big desk, Husband's books everywhere and an Ukiyo-e print that I love of the Kamo river in Kyoto.
10. Your hobby? Reading, running (well, jogging), talking. Previous hobbies include belly dancing and taiko drumming, just to make me sound more interesting.
11. Your fear? Someone I love dying.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? I want to have completed another degree, either a BEd or a Masters in Education and have started working towards opening my centre. I would love to be a mother of three, but realistically I think it will be two.
13. Where were you last night? Tired, oh so tired after a less-than-perfect day at work. TV helped sooth the pain.
14. What you’re not? As smart as I used to be. My memory has definitely taken a beating since my nightly sleep average plunged dramatically around the time Abi was born (coincidence...?)
15. One of your wish list items? A horse.
16. Where you grew up? In an outer suburb of Melbourne. And here I am in the outers suburbs of Melbourne. How far I've come.
17. The last thing you did? Breastfed my girl her nightly feed and waved her off to bed.
18. What are you wearing? Old ratty tracksuit pants, a black shirt and an almond-oil stained tracksuit top. Hornbag.
19. Your TV? Off.
20. Your pet? A slightly neurotic cat who I forgive everything due to his extreme patience with my daughter. She loves him, but sometimes her love expresses itself in tail-pulling and squeezing.
21. Your computer? Built by my brilliant husband six years ago. Needs replacing.
22. Your mood? Tired. A litle weepy, my period is coming tomorrow.
23. Missing someone? My brother, who is in Rome. A friend in NZ. Other friends I haven't seen for too long. Mothering, working and living so far away is hard on friendships.
24. Your car? Is old and needs washing.
25. Something you’re not wearing? Jewellrey.
26. Favorite store? Borders.
27. Your summer? Smells of sunblock and family.
28. Love someone? My boy, my girl, my family.
29. Your favorite color? The blue of Abi's eyes.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Last night watching the Adventures of Tim
31. Last time you cried? Can't remember. Probably in the middle of one of our bad nights.